Our mission is high academic achievement for all students in order to ensure that all students leave Hearne Elementary School with the foundation needed to continue preparing for their post-secondary plans - college, career, or workforce.
Hearne Elementary School will prepare each of our learners to be academically successful in a safe, nurturing, and challenging learning environment. Learners will leave elementary school with the foundation needed to become productive, responsible, and globally competitive citizens. Working with all stakeholders: learners, parents, faculty, staff, and community; we will ensure that each learner is equipped for middle school and beyond.
Belief Statements / Guiding Principles:
- All students are to be valued and appreciated for who they are.
- Our students are entitled to and will receive a quality education.
- The learning and behavioral expectations must remain both high and attainable.
- It matters not where students live or what their experiences are..they shall be taught with, and will rise to, high expectations.
- All children can best learn in a caring, inviting, respectful, and disciplined environment.
- In teaching the whole child while working with families to achieve optimal success in the classroom and in life.
- That our school is a place where children can freely grow, develop, and become socially mature.
- Our students will progress to middle school as high academic performers if they will give 100% every day and remain focused on their academic goals!